If you’re a U.K. or EU-based producer, filmmaker, or production company planning to film in the United States, join Steve Bizenov (VP of Sales & Software Development) and Anthony Lopez (VP of Sales) from our sister company Media Services as they walk you through the ins and outs of U.S. production payroll.
Date: Thursday 23rd March
Time: 2:30p.m. (GMT)
This 60-minute webinar will cover everything from how payroll companies operate in the States to the incentives that can save you money. They’ll discuss things like:
- The specific documents needed to work with U.S. entities
- W-2 employees vs. independent contractors
- The Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA)
- Minimum wage and state-by-state laws
- Hourly payroll and tax administration
- Location selection
- Paying your production
- The differences between exempt and nonexempt employees
- Workers’ compensation (why to consider tax administration and payroll breakdowns)
- Union / guild wages and fringes In addition, we’ll show you the many ways that our robust Showbiz software helps you get the most out of your production.
Book your spot direct via Media Service’s GoToWebinar page here.