Fees are paid net of VAT. Please quote the following details on all VAT invoices:
- Supplier name, address and postcode
- Supplier bank details (sort code and account number)
- Supplier VAT number (if applicable)
- Supplier email address (for remittances)
Please send all VAT invoices to the following address, quoting your contributor reference, bank details, and email address:
FAO Dulal Miah
Channel 4 Television
PO Box C444
11 Caxton Hill
Or email: Channel4@webflo.co.uk
Please attach a copy of the payslip to your invoice.
Please note: Failure to provide any of the above details may result in your invoice not being processed or payment being delayed.
Payment Description Codes
Here are some of the standard codes used on payment lines:
- DVD: Royalty payment from DVD sales revenue up to end of quarter stated e.g. Q1/12 31st March 2012
- DTO: Royalty payment from DTO sales revenue up to end of quarter stated e.g. Q1/12 31st March 2012
- Channel 4: Residuals from a transmission on Channel 4
- E4: Royalties from an E4 licence
- More4: Royalties from a More4 licence
- 4MUSIC: Royalties from a 4MUSIC/BOX licence
- UK Sec: Royalties from a sale to a UK Secondary Channel
- BACS: BACS payments take three working days to clear: they are entered into the system on the first day, processed on the second day, and cleared on the third day
If you have any other payment queries, please email APS@channel4.co.uk. In order for us to maintain an efficient service, please put the relevant code in the subject line of your email, for example: “E4 Ref:AR/ARR0005 Enquiry”.
Your contributor reference can be found on your payslip or on any historical remittance advice sent by Channel 4.
Advising Channel 4 of a Change of Details
If Channel4 have contacted you for additional information needed to make a payment, or you need to advise Channel 4 of any change to your details, please complete the following form and send back to APS@channel4.co.uk.
If you are unable to open the document, please email email@example.com and they will be able to assist you.
A C4 Payslip user guide can be found at the following address: https://www.sargent-disc.com/c4userguide.
For help or support with Payslip, please contact Sargent-Disc >.
APS NI Changes for the 2014-15 Tax Year
A full FAQ page covering the APS NI changes for 2014-15 tax year can be found at the following address: