Your production budget is the blueprint that demonstrates how
your project will get made. The decision to fund will be based on
the information laid out in the budget. Originally, a variety of
spreadsheets and other financial data were assembled manually and
constantly reworked to accommodate different scenarios. But then
came Movie Magic.
The most widely used production budgeting application, Movie
Magic Budgeting 7 offers a range of budgeting tools and flexibility
not found elsewhere.
Workflows are designed with an awareness of the complexities of
production and the ever-changing issues facing finance
professionals. Explicit levels of detail, multiple comparisons, and
complete analysis of multiple scenarios are just a mouse click
Based on continuous feedback from you, the user, Movie Magic
Budgeting 7 saves time, increases efficiency, and prepares budgets
that allow your team to make the best production decisions
- Navigate with ease through your budget with the redesigned
Movie Magic Ball. You may also opt to work using Classic Movie
- Apply credits for tax incentives, production rebates, or other
credits directly to your Topsheet. You can even add multiple
credits and set cutoffs to cover complex spend requirements.
- Get a head start on your budget by importing your Movie Magic
Scheduling 5 library. Bring over your Elements and totals without
having to re-enter your data.
Minimum System Requirements
- 1 GHz processor
- Windows® XP
- G4 or Intel (recommended) Processor
- Mac OS® 10.6 and above
- 1 GB RAM or higher (512 MB minimum)
- 200 MB Hard Disk Space
- Minimum Display Resolution 1024x768
- Internet Connection with 56k or higher to activate the